In this video, we’ll show you how to quickly set up a CI job in Gearset, to automatically deploy your metadata between environments.
- Step 1: Press Add New Job to begin setup.
- Step 2: Configure the general settings for your job, including naming the job and selecting the source and target, and how often you want the job to run.
- Step 3: Set up notifications, to keep updated on the runs of your CI job.
- Step 4: Follow the steps provided to configure webhooks.
- Step 5: Build your metadata filter, so that the CI job only deploys the metadata you’re interested in.
Find out more: