This is part 2 of 2 in our Git webinar series — find the first in our Webinars playlist.
Knowing how to harness the full potential of version control can be tough, even for advanced Salesforce teams — but Git doesn’t need to be difficult. In this 30-minute webinar, discover how to take your version control to the next level and successfully build a mature Git-based version control system for Salesforce.
This webinar is for you if you're a Salesforce Admin, Developer or Manager.
In this webinar you’ll see:
- Successful branching strategies and branch management
- How to manage and limit merge conflicts
- How adopting a ticketing system aids delivery
- How to apply automation to your Git-based workflow
- Whitepaper: Version control for Salesforce: https://grst.co/46K2Hen
- DevOps Launchpad: Version control fundamentals course: https://grst.co/4a9D8pZ
- Salesforce version control best practices: https://grst.co/3uI4uDE
- 5 ways for Salesforce teams to avoid merge conflicts: https://grst.co/3uLelbG
- Comparing and deploying CPQ configuration with source control: https://grst.co/47Kba2u