Learn how to set up version control for Salesforce with one of Gearset’s DevOps Advocates, Rob Cowell. You’ll discover what a Git-based workflow looks like, as well as the practical steps and decisions that’ll help you get started.
Taking into account all shapes and sizes of Salesforce teams, Rob will discuss:
- Which hosting provider is right for you (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab etc)
- How you can configure your version control repository
- How to choose a branching strategy that suits your team
- And which metadata to start with.
- Complete Salesforce DevOps integrations: https://gearset.com/blog/gearset-integrations/
- Choosing the right Git branching strategy for your Salesforce team: https://gearset.com/blog/choosing-the-right-git-branching-strategy-for-your-team/
- Which Git hosting provider is right for your Salesforce team? https://gearset.com/blog/which-git-hosting-provider/