In this video, we’ll run through how to set up an automated unit testing job for your org, so you get notified of failing tests and dropping code coverage.
- Step 1: Log in to the platform — if it’s your first time logging in to Gearset, authenticate the account.
- Step 2: Connect orgs via the easy OAuth flow.
- Step 3: Select to add a new unit testing job, name the job and choose the org you want to automate the unit tests for.
- Step 4: Configure your notification preferences, to be notified if your tests begin to fail.
- Step 5: Click Save and the job will run automatically at the specified time.
- Step 6: View the job history to see the results of each job run and to see the stack trace of any failing tests.
Find out more: