There’s no one way to build a Git-based development process and knowing where to begin can be overwhelming for any Salesforce team. In this 30-minute webinar, discover the fundamental principles to successfully adopting Git-based version control for Salesforce. This session is aimed at Salesforce teams who are fairly new to version control and want to learn more about how to set up Git for their team in order to achieve a faster and more reliable deployment process.
This webinar is for you if you're a Salesforce Admin, Developer or Manager.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• What version control is
• What to consider before and during implementation
• What a standard workflow looks like
• Version control best practices
• An introduction to branching
• Which metadata to get started with