Blanca Leon-Carter is a DevOps Architect and Principal Consultant at Slalom. Blanca has experience working with teams of all shapes and sizes with varying complexities of DevOps challenges. She is based in Chicago and is a Salesforce MVP, Golden Hoodie Recipient, Architect User Group Leader and advocate for diversity and women in tech.
In this episode Jack and Blanca chat about her journey through the technology space, and how she came to be the pillar of the Salesforce ecosystem that she is — traversing the world of non-profit organizations, higher education, and eventually consulting via RAD Women Code. Blanca also shares with us how she gives back to the community that she has benefited from and become invested in, and how the community revitalized her career.
Blanca gives her take on some of the biggest findings from the State of Salesforce DevOps 2023 Report. She predicts what we can expect from Salesforce DevOps and the wider ecosystem this year, as well as some of the challenges that Salesforce teams practicing DevOps are facing and how to overcome them.
- Report: The State of Salesforce DevOps 2023
- Meet the new Gearset DevOps Leaders
- 3 tips for building your Salesforce DevOps support network
- How to improve collaboration: the key to success with Salesforce DevOps
- Women in DevOps: resources to build your support network