When we launched our roadmap in early October, we promised it would be a living document, updated as we deliver new features. Over the past few weeks, we’ve been striking a brisk pace with new feature development - so fast, in fact, that the blog is yet to fully catch up! The result of this is we’re on schedule to deliver all the promised features for this quarter, well ahead of the Christmas shutdown.
Feature releases since October
For those of you who haven’t already tried them out, we’ve released the following new features and improvements to Gearset in Q4 2015:
- Validate deployments packages prior to deployment
- Download deployment packages for archiving/audit/manual deployment
- Create custom comparison sets, speeding up your comparisons
- Friendly org names, allowing you to easily keep track of all your orgs
- Improved support for massive orgs, through a swathe of performance updates and improvements to the underlying deployment engine
The year isn’t over yet!
The release schedule doesn’t end there. With just over a month left of 2015, we’ve got a few more big releases coming up:
- Production monitoring and status alerting, to keep track of your orgs’ status
- Naming deployment reports, to improve the audit trail
- Email notifications to groups, making it easier to keep your team in the loop
- Picklist rendering in the diff viewer, for easier comparisons