In this video, we’ll show you how to deploy CPQ configuration data and metadata together with Gearset.
- Step 1: Before running your first CPQ deployment, navigate to the Salesforce orgs tab and use Gearset’s one-click wizard to configure Gearset external IDs to your records. This setup only needs to be configured once, and does not need to be repeated with each deployment.
- Step 2: Select your source and target for your deployment then configure your filter for the metadata and CPQ config you’re interested in. Use a SOQL query to focus on specific records.
- Step 3: Run the comparison and browse the side-by-side diff viewer to select the items you want to include in the deployment package.
- Step 4: Action any suggested fixes from Gearset’s problem analysers with just a click, to increase the likelihood of deployment success.
- Step 5: On the deployment summary page, add a deployment name, notes and any associated ticket before deploying your metadata and CPQ config package.
Find out more: