Nadina Lisbon is a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Golden Hoodie recipient. She is a pillar of the Salesforce community, supporting a number of great organizations focused on skills, knowledge, and building great relationships to advance careers.
In this episode, Nadina shares her brilliant take on becoming a Salesforce CTA and how it’s shaped her career. Tune in to hear her takes on how to learn effectively, how learning journeys change and develop, as well as how being an introvert is a superpower for communication. Learn from Nadina’s experience supporting the community through organizations like Ladies Be Architects and RAD Women, as well as how to communicate with executives and leadership.
- Free ebook: Salesforce DevOps at enterprise scale: https://grst.co/3QBbrNY
- The secret to Salesforce success: DevOps culture: https://grst.co/3QIKBDt
- 3 tips for building your Salesforce DevOps support network: https://grst.co/3R3bJhS
- Women in DevOps: resources to build your support network: https://grst.co/49BvLHM
- Top 10 business benefits of Salesforce DevOps: https://grst.co/3SJoZJN