Andy and Jack chat about what it means to be a DevOps Architect at Gearset: how to challenge and change a team’s delivery mindset, testing being an integral part of a safe DevOps process, traffic lights, and how continuous iteration is the name of the game.
Andy Barrick is a DevOps Architect at Gearset, the leading Salesforce DevOps platform. Andy has extensive experience in Salesforce delivery methodologies across ISV’s, end-users, and professional services.
- Big picture decisions; small, iterative steps — an interview with DevOps Architects Amrut Patil and Sam Crossland
- Salesforce test automation
- Shifting left with Apex static code analysis using VSCode PMD
- The benefits of taking your time with Salesforce DevOps implementation
- Choosing the right Git branching strategy for your Salesforce team