Matt and Jack chat about developing high-performing DevOps teams and how mentorship plays a huge part in being successful, breaking things (in a good way!), as well as the importance of patience and giving back as an engineering leader.
Matt Pieper is Director of Engineering (Enterprise Applications) at LeafLink and has been in the Salesforce ecosystem for 10 years.
- In conversation with Matt Pieper: A journey to Salesforce CI/CD
- Salesforce CI/CD best practices
- How to create an agile CI/CD pipeline with a release branch strategy
- 10 common engineering mistakes Salesforce teams still make
- How to prepare for your DevOps Engineer interviews