The loss or corruption of your Salesforce data can cause a major disruption to your business, so ensuring the integrity and retrievability of that data is paramount. Your backup and restoration strategy must be tailored to suit the needs of your team, from the regularity of your backups to the time needed for restoration.
Catch up on this webinar with Gearset Software Engineers, Ali Daw and Alex Walter, for a data incident recovery demo and to find out:
- Why should you back up your Salesforce data
- What is a backup solution?
- How to make the most of your backup solution
- How do I restore my data from a backup?
- How to restore Salesforce data from backups: https://grst.co/49lE6P4
- Salesforce backups ebook: https:https://grst.co/3OLXxbG
- Why Salesforce backup and restore tools belong with DevOps: https://grst.co/3OKqGDZ
- Webinar: How to back up your Salesforce data with Gearset: https://grst.co/3RvqqLa
- How to measure the ROI of Salesforce backup: https://grst.co/3RaekFJ
- DevOps Launchpad Live: Why backups are everyone's responsibility — and how to do your bit: https://grst.co/4aiVYLE
- Webinar: The ultimate guide to Salesforce backups: https://grst.co/47MrIam
Subscribe to Gearset's YouTube channel: https://grst.co/3uDoSGe
About Gearset: We launched Gearset when we saw how lacklustre DevOps was preventing teams from taking full advantage of Salesforce. We’d experienced first-hand how Salesforce allowed anyone to become a Trailblazer and build amazing apps, but then left you stranded, with only change sets or complex command lines to get your work to users. Gearset makes DevOps on Salesforce as simple as everything else on Salesforce. Get full access to all of Gearset's features for free with a 30-day trial: https://grst.co/3wm1Bt1