Are you as excited as we are about DevOps Dreamin’ 2023? It’s almost sold out, and we don’t want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity to boost your Salesforce game.
Don’t miss out on this incredible event happening on April 18–19 at the Sheraton Grand in Chicago. Join fellow Salesforce enthusiasts for two days of networking, learning, and fun in the Windy City! Grab your tickets now at https://devopsdreamin.com before they’re all gone. This is your chance to immerse yourself in the Salesforce DevOps community, learn from the best, and take your skills to the next level.
Here are five reasons why you should totally be at this year’s event — the only community gathering devoted to Salesforce DevOps. You’ll leave feeling inspired and ready to apply your newfound skills.
1. Get inspired by an all-star lineup
Prepare to be wowed as you learn how some of the world’s biggest companies handle their Salesforce releases. With 35 Salesforce leaders from Google, Amazon, and Salesforce itself, you’ll hear about the latest and greatest in DevOps best practices.
2. Empower your release team with hands-on training
At the DevOps Launchpad Lounge, you’ll gain new skills and even earn free certifications! Choose from topics like Salesforce DevOps Fundamentals, DevOps Leadership, and more. You’ll walk away with knowledge you can use to optimize your Salesforce delivery process back at the office.
3. Lay the groundwork for DevOps success
With over 250 attendees, 35 speakers, and 38 sessions, you’ll leave the conference with valuable connections and practical skills to speed up your release process and empower your team.
4. Tailor your agenda to your team’s needs
DevOps Dreamin’ is all about providing you with the knowledge and hands-on skills that you can apply to your release team’s unique needs. Create your ideal agenda with the full session list and leave the conference knowing the next steps for boosting your Salesforce ROI. Some of our top picks include:
- Tom Leddy, Salesforce Well-Architected
- Tugce Sirin, Mastering Pull Requests: Best Practices for Collaborative Development
- Alan Petersen, DevOps, Salesforce Style: Because Managing Your Code Shouldn’t Feel Like Herding Cats
- Josh Birk, Learn to Float — Practical Mental Health for the Workplace
- Matt Pieper, Getting Started with APIs
- EJ Sherman, Everyone Can Git It! (Git for Admins)
5. See what past attendees have to say
Don’t just take our word for it — listen to the rave reviews from previous attendees. This is set to be an unforgettable couple of days packed with DevOps insights, and we’d love for you to join us! Plus, all ticket proceeds will go to the DEC’s Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal and Feeding America.
We can’t wait to see you there, but you’d better act fast — there are only a few tickets left!