Save the date! On March 25th we'll be hosting a brand new and exciting live event: The Future of Salesforce DevOps. Join us for the latest insights and expertise - you'll get to hear talks from an awesome lineup of Salesforce leaders, and we'll explore the key findings from our State of Salesforce DevOps 2021 survey. All attendees will also be in the running for a prize that's not to be missed!
Join the conversation with industry leaders
The Future of Salesforce DevOps will be hosted by Ben McCarthy (aka Salesforce Ben). And you won't want to miss the chance to hear from a rockstar lineup of inspiring speakers, including:
- Dan Appleman, CTO and Co-Founder of Full Circle Insights
- Karen Fidelak, Senior Director of Product Management, Salesforce
- Gemma Blezard, CEO, The Architech Club
- Philippe Ozil, Principal Developer Advocate, Salesforce
- Monica Thornton Hill, Senior Salesforce Developer, McKesson
- Kevin Boyle, CEO, Gearset
- Matt Dickens, CPO, Gearset
Explore insights into the State of Salesforce DevOps 2021
Our very own Kevin Boyle, CEO of Gearset, will present the results of our State of Salesforce DevOps 2021 survey. Find out what's driving the success of DevOps for Salesforce, the challenges teams face and how they solve them. Thank you to everyone who participated in what turned out to be the largest ever survey of its kind! We're really excited to share the key findings with you in the keynote for The Future of Salesforce DevOps.
Win an Apple Watch & AirPods!
Everyone who attends will automatically enter the prize draw for a Series 6 Apple Watch and AirPods Pro. The winner will be randomly selected, with the result announced at the event!